Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > FOR TECH SUPPORT GM VERSION 7.0 PLEASE R...
FOR TECH SUPPORT GM VERSION 7.0 PLEASE READ

2377 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-28 21:19:23

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-27 22:46:00
      SUPPORT IS NOT ABOUT INCONVENIENCE. THE LAYOUT IS TOTALLY WRONG AND IT DOES NOT BELONG THERE IN THE PATH THAT WAS INSTALLED. THIS IS WHERE IT BELONGS. UNDER ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES INFORMATION  NOT UNDER TROUBLE CODES. UNDER DTC OR TROUBLE CODES  THERE SHOULD ONLY BE THE PRESENT TROUBLE CODES. THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER FOLDER NAME ADDITIONAL DTC INFORMATION  OR ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES INFORMATION  AND ON THAT FOLDER YOU WILL PUT THIS INFO= SPECIFIC DTC,NOT RAN SINCE CODE CLEARED,DIANOSTIC TEST STATUS,FREEZE FRAME/FAILURE RECORD,CAPTURED INFO.   

NOTE THERE ARE MORE ISSUES ON THIS SOFTWARE BESIDES THE WRONG PATH GIVEN TO THE ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES.  NO COMMUNICATION WITH MANY MODULES ON THE VEHICLES LIKE THE BCM,IPC,VCI,ETC . ALSO UNDER LD TRUCK,MPV,INCOMPLETE OPTION IT DOES NOT SPECIFY THEY ARE TRUCKS.ON MOST OF THEM. PLEASE WE NEED THE OLD SOFTWARE BACK UNTIL YOU FIX THIS ONE, MOST PEOPLE ARE LEFT WITHOUT GENERAL MOTORS FOR MORE THAN 20 DAYS SINCE THIS LAST RELEASED  IS USELESS . PLEASE PUT VERSION 6.1 BACK ON THE SERVER FOR US TO DOWNLOAD AND CONTINUE WORKING. THANK YOU. THIS IS A HUGE BUG NOT A LITTLE ONE. ITS LIKE GODZILLA BUT ON STEROID.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-05-27 23:22:32 (Reply to:ede65)

I scanned a 06 Escalade today and several subsystems missing..has rear seat module
    ,but no front seat module listings.The dtc code showedfront driver door switch,so
    when I went to the control module to view the dtc for the driver door switch,it showed a
    tcm code in the driver door module dtc ....that blew my mind...no more GM scanning
    for me until this is fixed.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-28 10:08:03 (Reply to:912guy)
     yes that is correct and who knows what else is wrong that we have not noticed yet. regardless this release is completely unreliable and should not be used at all. uninstall it cuz its worst having it.

•   Level 3   
    (69) points
    rck

2015-05-28 20:03:28

Where is support on these issues. Why don't they say something. Starting to think this tool was a mistake to buy.

•   Level 5   
    (243) points
    jaime2014

2015-05-28 21:19:23 (Reply to:ede65)

I agree The gm version 7.0 is entirely failure
  Total1 Pages